Yachts designed by Norman Dallimore;
- 1903: 25ft. Cruising sloop
- 1912: Tarana
- 1913: Scud, Waiora
- 1915: Worane
- 1921: Ariadne, Penguin, White Wings, Golden Plover, Mallard
- 1922: Borromar, Bolting Bob, ABDIE, ABCID, JIJAJI, Bubble, Lucette
- 1923: Betty, Kittiwake
- 1924: Bubble II, Papoose, Kishti, Talisman II
- 1925: Grey Friar
- 1928: Daffodil, Taw Torridge One Design Class (18x)
- 1929: Windward II
- 1930: Seaflower, Windward
- 1932: Priscilla, RBOD / Pye Fleet Class (24x)
- 1933: The Triplet
- 1934: Leila, Vagabond, Winsome
- 1935: Lady Anne, Bou Saada, Wei-Hai, Sheldrake
- 1936: Susanna, Andante II
- 1937: Allegro, Tasia, Vanguard, Blue Trout, Lilibet, Marchwood Maid, Phynella, Cerise, Joline II
- 1938: Bandor, Lisbet, Catania, Snow Bunting, Oisea Blue, Kittiwake III
- 1939: Banrae
- 1946: Four Rivers
- 1947: Amione, Melamine, Quartet, Blue Bonnet
- 1949: Doralind
- 1950: Seaminx, Athena, Trinket, Nanouk
- 1951: Mangareva
- 1952: Blue Mist, Branklet, Callidus, Panacea, Truant
- 1953: Roach
- 1954: Souris
Other designs which possibly have been built:
1909: A-CLASS sailing canoe
Designed to the rules of: The Clyde Canoe Club and the Royal Canoe Club. The boats were intended primarily for racing with cruising potential. His design was typical of many such canoes of the time and makes interesting comparison with the types of yacht and boat he later became known for.
Loa 18.0ft. Beam 4.0ft.
Lwl 14.0ft. Draught 3.6ft.
Displacem. 500 lb. Gunter sloop rig – 150 sq.ft.
6-Metre International Rating Class
Designed to the 22-26ft. rating length which was slightly smaller than later 6-Metres.
Displacem. 6,000 lbs.
Gunter sloop rig with a short bowsprit.
1922: This design won the Yachting Monthly competition in 1920.
A 34TM schooner:
43.0 15.0 4.3
50.5 6.4 3.7
Builder: Prior & Sons